Ditmas Park CSA Extended Season Week 4

Last week, see you next year CSA

This is it! The last week of the extended share I'm splitting with neighbors. Boohoo. I have to buy food in a smelly grocery store. Rotten. I am very pleased with the variety. The vegetables will store well. I have 4 large squash and 3 small squash waiting to be cooked, and about 8 pounds of potatoes and yams, and 6 giant onions stored up. That ought to last me a few months. Again I traded my broccoli and cauliflower away. I have great luck with another CSA member who keeps the same pick up schedule as me.

Ditmas Park CSA Extended Season Week 4
3 yams
12 small, medium, and large potatoes
2 acorn squash, different variety
1 hulking hubbard squash
5 green tomatoes
4 onions
1 red cabbage
2 heads of garlic
1 turnip
dozen eggs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Read Nutritional Labels in Chinese

Healthy Eating Taiwan, Pt. 1 Healthy at Home

An Aboriginal Lunch in Taroko Gorge at 達基力部落屋風味餐